Family Photos

Wednesday, 4 May 2005

Back to the Photo Album main page
Back to the May 2005 page

Here are the latest ultrasound photos from our 20-week appointment.  The scheduled due date was 9/24, but based on its size now (pretty much average), the Tech said he thought more like 9/21 [the doc has since said the 24th is still HIS date].  I'm hoping for more like the 12th!

So yes... we could have found out the sex of the baby...  but didn't.  Deal!  The tech turned the screen away when measuring the lower body, legs, etc - so we didn't even get a glimpse of anything that would give us an idea.  He said HE didn't know the sex, but I didn't believe him.

I've shown these photos larger that I usually do (sorry for the slow download), so they're a little easier to see - but it may help to lean back from your monitor to see them.  If you look too close it all looks like snow - so use your imagination a bit and maybe you'll actually see a kid in there!

This baby weighs almost a pound now, just about average.

This one shows the baby laying on its side.  You can see (supposedly) see the curve of the skull, and then a blank spot (the eye socket), then the nose and another blank spot (the mouth was open).  Its hand is by its face, but I can't see it.  You can also see the curve of the spine and the front of the body.

I think this one is from the top - with the hands up in front of the face.  But honestly, I can't really remember - and it doesn't look like much to me.  

This one is almost identical to the first, except I think it's a lot easier to see the open mouth this time.
This one shows the little alien pretty well - from the top.  So you can clearly see the skull and eye sockets, with the nasal cavity shown, too.  I think the rest of the body must've disappeared for this photo - because I sure don't see it!
Another one from the top, but really showing the hands in front of the face.
Probably the best one, at least as far as figuring out what it is!  Really looking like an alien now...

Home

Us

Photos

Music

Books

Movies

School

Email